Currently on my wishlist:
1. Hanneli’s amazing Vika Gazinskaya hat:
2. A CLU cape (one can never plan ahead too early, after all):
OR, a nice shaggy/furry number:
3. Henrik Vibskov topstich socks in lovely girly pastels, a nice contrast against my already-semi-planned summer wardrobe of safari-style shorts paired with pale brogues:
4. SLIGHTLY BRONZED LEGS. I’m not a natural tanner, not in the slightest, but I need to take the winter chill off my legs and plan to do so subtly, and in advance of spring’s inevitable shortening of skirts!
5. New things to do with my hair. Awkward length, awkward texture, and awkward fringe. I alternate between a low knot/bun and a down do (unflattering at this length!), what’s a girl to do?!
I could go on and on, my mind wanders endlessly when all else occupying it is work deadlines, but I shall stop right there. Finito. Looking for something nice to persue of a Sunday evening? Try A Novidade, one of my new favourite blogs to read written by the very pretty Robbin, Emily Zak’s interesting Vogue blog entry about the position of language within the fashion world (and proof, if proof were needed, that learning a language is never simply an academic affair, and can open many a door in the world!) or Elenita.no, the lovely Norwegian blogger, not long back from a gorgeous tropical holiday and dressed as beautifully as ever!